Monday, 31 August 2009

Merdeka woooo

oh ya today is merdeka ... but for me .. it is still the same .. definately i wont go out to countdown because of merdeka .. its kinda baka to go out countdown for this ... however this is just what i thought ..

today is merdeka and also is the last day of the bookfest .. na na na ... i still havent go for the bookfest yet .. no one willing to go with me .. is pretty far from here to klcc .. and it causes me argue with my dear .. as he promised bring me go but he totally forgot about it ... and he cant take leave anymore .. so what to do .. the only thing i can do now .. is .... byebye bookfest .. i will go for it next year perhaps ...

nothing much to write about today .. all the things that i do is just sleep eat play facebook .. kinda boring boring life .. but my dear purposely come back and had lunch with me although i am not hungry .. ^^ ngek .. seem like so sweet sweet .. =P

finally tomorrow start class dy .. little bit lazy and little bit happy as i dont need to be so boring at home .. but the worst thing is ... tml class is 8am ... omg .. have to wake up early in the morning .. god bless me ... and there is plently things for me to do tml .. =( haiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment