Saturday, 29 August 2009

誕生日おめでとう~

今日誕生日の方~誕生日おめでとう~

I love starbucks
I love shopping
I love watch movie
I love kangyao
I love all my dear =)

Today is a boring day .. actually planned today to celebrate birthday with zhen but she is not free so canceled already =(
But they are going to her house celebrate birthday with her .. I wanted to go but cant as there is no transport for me .. due i am staying too far away ><

Never Mind ~ however i went to shopping alone at pyramid as my hubby was working at here ^^ i came here to kai kai and then wait for him finish work at 8pm .. after that the plan is going to his friend birthday celebration ... i dont want to go .. i want go zhen there ><
but what to do .. i have no choice .. =(
early morning then i follow hubby go work ~ i went go mcd to had my breakfast alone ~
yummy breakfast ~ sausage mcmuffin wif egg ^^ and i sat at there and read my new novel that i bought from kinokuniya .. what a interesting story but i havent finish it yet =P

I went to forever 21 .. kitschen .. nichii .. padini concept .. topshop and a lot a lot shop ~ i tried a lot of cloth due i am too free of it =P the clothes that i tried in kitschen is so nice ! I was so sad when i went to forever21.. the pants that i saw that day .. there is no longer available .. what a sad case .. but it means that is not my fate to buy that pants =P so that i can save the money to buy other stuff ^^

Around 2 something .. hubby friend jimmy came to find him for lunchie then i join along ~ we went to honeymoon there for dessert .. omg .. the dessert was so damm sux ..
everyone pls dun go there anymore ya !!

After lunchie i have to be alone again ~ therefore i went to mynewsshop and bought a magazine luuu .. and now i am at starbucks on9 with my lappie ~ starbucks is so damm nice =X i love starbucks a lot .. but it costs me a lot of money =( so i have to jimat jimat and use ><
time is so hard to pass .. i am still waiting for my hubby .. 8pm ... oh god .. how long do i still need to wait ..

oh Ya ~ i spent money again today ~
Starbucks, magazine, clothes from kitschen and nichii, of course my favourite LEGO ! finally i collected all of them ~

自分で買い物するはちょっとつまらないでも本当に楽しいな。。

3 comments:

chyn said...

i thought you won't go to honeymoon anymore since last time we had a bad experience there XD

zhenz said...

but no ppl come my house yesterday XD

pGiNz said...

chyn - i didnt know that will food poisoning .. haha
zhen - ya ka ? ><

Post a Comment