Sunday, 30 August 2009

Boring Life

well well .. today is another boring day as well .. i woke up at 9am again ... due to really used to wake up too early already .. haiz .. what to do ..

around 1pm .. my sis came and find me to had our branch together .. bak kut teh ^^ yummy yummy .. is just nearby subang opposite burger king .. after finished eating she follow me back to my hostel .. and we play restaurant city together wif her dear .. haha .. boring life and her bf help me to check my assignment as there is a lot of mistake ... ^^ thanks ya

mm .. around 4 something .. becoz my stomach is stuffing ... so we went to mcd to eat again .. omg i ate nuggets medium set and mcflurry oreo .. i am so fat ... i need to diet start next time ><

after eating we went home again .. and both of them sleep in my room .. and i am the pity one who editing my assigment when they are having their nice nice sleep >< so jelous about it .. however they are planning going to dinner again and i refused to join them as i am too full ..

therefore around 6 something they left from my house to have their dinner and later jie jie need to go airport .. she is flying back to9 ... i miss u =( but nvm .. i know that she will be back soon again ^^ hohoho

and now i am sitting at starbucks again wif my lappy and caramel hot chocolate waiting for my dear dear ^^ he came to fetch me at 7 something to pyramid .. coz i am too boring in home .. omg my life is always wait wait wait .. waiting for him .. whatever .. as i am finished with my assignment that need to due on next friday .. so is okay ^^

but i have lots thing to do .. management presentation .. marketing short quiz .. accounting tutorial .. and i think i shud start figure out my group assignment for marketing .. as we have to present it on next week .. haha =P

mm .. tomorrow is another holiday again .. what should i do ... mm .. no idea at all .. really really wanted to go for the bookfest .. tml is the last day .. =( but no one wana go wif me .. haiz .. thinking shud i take taxi go myself .. seem like so stupid .. purposely from subang go until klcc just for the bookfest .. hahaha

実は昨日はあまりうれしかった。。どうしてかな。。説明はちょっと複雑。。でも誰も知らなかったら。。大丈夫と思う。。

1 comments:

chyn said...

i love holiday! I need holiday because i'm a lazy bug. I'm still doing my MR assignment. sien =/
miss you!

Post a Comment