Wednesday, 10 March 2010

stupid timetable

what a stupid timetable that i had in this semester ..

i got 4 hours break in a day .. omg ..

feel like dying .. i only got class at 8am to 10am and 2pm to 4pm ..

what am i going to do during the 4 hours break ?

feel like wasting time hanging around ...

but i cant do anything as our stupid taylors move their campus to lakeside ...

and it is not near with my staying area ~

but luckily today my dear chyn chyn is coming to find me for lunch at 12 ~

at least i got something to do in 2 hours time =PpP

the other 2 hours time is now ~ that i am writing this kind of nonsense and meaningless blog ~

at this beginning of semester seem like a little bit of boring and laziness ~

no ppl feel like doing anything ~ whereelse i got 3 assignment due in this month ~

and i still havent start for any one of them ~

oh god pls take care of me =P ~

1 comments:

chyn said...

i couldn't login to taylor's com by using my student id. sien

Post a Comment