Monday, 25 January 2010

first blog in 2010

I need something new in this year

I hope i can change within this whole new year

A brand new of me =)

Well , as my birthday is coming, my mum sponsor me rm2000 for me to buy a new camera xD
and i bought it ~ a brand new camera G11 .. i want to use this camera to record or take down every moment that i pass through this year so that i wont forget any memorable memory .. =) as i am going to aus study in july .. i want to take down every second that i pass through in this 6 month so that i wont forget.. i will miss home i guess .. perhaps looking at the photo might be better .. i hope so =( still wondering which university to go for .. adelaide ? perth ? melbourne ? or where .. hurm .. think think think ..

as time goes on .. every people around me is changing .. am i changing like them as well ? is that a good thing or bad thing ?

1 comments:

chyn said...

wow, didn't know that you updated so many posts! =) come adelaide. lol. you stil have me mah, love you! finally 21 years old lar. all the best this year k? muacks

Post a Comment